In order to find out more about what cookies are, how they are used on our site and how we manage them, please read carefully this Cookies use policy.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data which is saved and stored on your device when you enter certain websites. Cookies may or may not contain personal data of the website visitor.
Why are cookies used?
What are the types of cookies?
Depending on how long they are stored on your device, cookies are categorized as “persistent” and “temporary” (“session”) cookies.
- „Persistent” cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a longer period of time, which can even be years;
- „Temporary” („session“) cookies are only saved temporarily when you visit websites, but the same are not saved persistently on your device and are deleted when your session is over, for example when closing the browser or the page.
Depending on their functions, cookies can generally be categorized as four different types:
- „strictly necessary cookies”;
- „functionality cookies”;
- „performance cookies”;
- „targeting or advertising cookies”.
„strictly necessary cookies”:
These cookies are strictly necessary in order for our pages to fulfil their functions. We use them for instance to identify our users, so that we could provide specialized services or to maintain the necessary security level of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you which could be used for marketing or advertising. Your consent to use these cookies is assumed from the sole use of our sites and because of that you cannot refuse to use them.
Through these, the different functionalities of our site are realized. They allow us to remember your preferences, font size and other personal settings, saving you the time and effort to provide your user name every time you visit our page or in order to see the content of your preference.
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to personalize your experience on our website. The information saved by “performance cookies” helps us to find out how you use our site, to remember and check the history of your previous visits, what you saw and marked or how you found us. Afterwards, we are going to use this data to improve our website and our services for your better experience.
„targeting or advertising cookies”:
This type of cookies is used to serve an advertisement or for the purposes of personalizing it.We do not use this type of cookies on our site!
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
When you visit our websites, you can identify the presence of different types of cookies that are generated. We only use the first three types of the above described cookies.
- Identification of the user in order to provide secure access;
- Transfer of information form one page to the following, for example when filling-in a long questionnaire;
- Saving preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results which are to be visualized and others;
- Saving the settings for optimal visualization, for example buffer size and the resolution parameters of your screen;
- Reading the settings of your browser in order to ensure an optimal visualization of our website on the screen of your device;
- Problem-free loading of the website and maintaining a regular access to it;
- Suggesting the option to save the data for entering into Your account, so that you will not need to enter it every time;
- Following the number of users, visiting our web pages;
- Following the time spent by each user in looking at our web pages;
- Finding out the consecutiveness in which visitors visit the different pages on our website;
- Making assessments of the necessity to improve some parts of our website;
- Optimization of our web pages.
How to manage cookies?
Depending on your wish, you can control and/or delete cookies. You can delete all cookies saved on your computer or device, as well as to set most browsers in such a way so as to prevent them being placed in your devices. In case you do so, you may need to make changes in the settings of some of your preferences every time you visit our site, and some of its services and functions might stop working.
How to manage cookies in a specific browser (there is information shown for the most popular browsers):
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
Changes in our cookie use policy
We reserve our right to change this Cookie use policy on our site and because of that we recommend that you periodically look at its contents.
All future changes in our Cookie use policy will be published on this webpage and from that moment the changes are to be considered as having taken effect, unless otherwise specified.
This Policy is effective as of 01.01.2020.
Questions and feedback
Please, send all your questions and comments concerning cookies or confidentiality to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org